- TO THE ENTRANT 2016
- Bachelor Degree Course
- Masters Degree Programs
- Work with the youth
- University sports centre
- International cooperation
- INNOVATIVE PROJECTS
- Paid services
- Repository PolesSU
In the 2016/2017 academic year, Polessky State University starts training in 13 specialties of the first stage of higher education ( Bachelor's degree) in English . Обучение на английском Training in English
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Educational Institution "Polessky State University" was created on April 5, 2006. The university has 3,766 students (2435 full-time and 1331 distant) and 143 students of the Lyceum.
Logistical and training facilities allow for the appropriate level of the learning process. The University has a library with two reading rooms, six research laboratories, classrooms which are equipped with means of technical support, and 2 assembly halls.
- monetary policy effectiveness;
- financial stability;
- development of the banking system;
- social and economic development of Polessye region;
- healthy lifestyles;
Research results are practice oriented. Student research is integrated into innovative projects of the university.
Faculty includes 198 teachers, including 9 doctors of science and 73 candidates of science.
SPECIALTIES for the Ist STAGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION:
1. FACULTY OF BANKING
- "Finance and credit", specializations "Finance", "Banking" and "Insurance";
- "Accounting and Audit", specializations "Accounting, analysis and audit in the industry";
- "Information Systems and Technology (for directions)", specializations "Information systems and technology in the economy".
2. FACULTY OF ECONOMICS
- "Economics and Management", specializations "Economics and business management industry", "Economics and Management of agriculture";
- "Marketing", specializations "Marketing of industrial enterprises";
- "Tourism and Hospitality".
3. FACULTY OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
- "Biology (for directions)", direction "Biology (Biotechnology)";
- "Landscape Construction", specialization "Landscape planning";
- "Biology (for directions)", direction "Biology (scientific and industrial activity)";
- "Industrial Aquaculture", specialty "Technology of processing of fish products".
4. FACULTY OF HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- "Physical (for directions) Education (medical, for preschoolers)";
- "Improving and adaptive physical (for directions) education (health, adaptive)";
- "Physical rehabilitation and occupational therapy for directions: physical rehabilitation and occupational therapy".
SPECIALTIES for the IInd STAGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION:
1. FACULTY OF BANKING
- "Finance, money circulation and credit"
- “Finance and credit”
- “Accounting, statistics”
- “Accounting, analysis and audit”
2. FACULTY OF ECONOMICS
- "Economy and management of a national economy"
- “Economics and Management at enterprise”
- "Business Administration"
3. FACULTY OF THE HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- “Theory and methodology of physical education, sports training, improving and adaptive physical culture”
4. FACULTY OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
ADDITIONAL EDUCATION SERVICES:
- "Economics and national economy management (economic sciences)";
- "Finance, money circulation and credit (economic sciences)";
- "The theory and technique of physical training, sports training, improving and adaptive physical training (pedagogical sciences)";
- "Biotechnology (including bionanotechnology) (biological, agricultural science)".
- "The theory and technique of physical training, sports training, improving and adaptive physical training (pedagogical sciences).
Tuition fee per year
Higher Education Level I: $ 2,200;
Higher Education Level II (Master): $ 2,200.
All international students are accommodated in a hostel. Social conditions in the university meet modern requirements. There are 5 hostels (7 buildings), of which 4 have block type rooms equipped with TVs and refrigerators. Each unit has a kitchen, bathroom with shower, and Internet access. Intended for general use reading rooms, lounges, computer labs, gyms, laundry rooms are equipped with automatic washing machines, ironing and room for drying clothes.
The University has a cultural and entertainment center, multi-purpose sports facilities (an ice arena, a stadium with athletic tracks and sectors, jumping and swimming pools, multi-purpose sports hall, rowing bases, combined open areas for tennis, volleyball and basketball, roller trail and 3 training facilities). Sports complex objects allow mass cultural, sports and recreational activities of the international level, to train the sports teams.