Academic year 2021/2022
Iryna A. Pryhodzich
PhD in Economics
Ustimchuk Alena Vladimirovna
Specialist in the organization and provision of the educational process (retraining)
Retraining is carried out at the level of higher education with the issuance of diplomas established by the Ministry of Education with qualifications in the following fields:
- Banking (qualification “Specialist in banking”) - training period is 15 months or 18 months.
- Business Administration (qualification “Manager–economist”) - training period is 16 or 20 months.
- Coaching (indicating sport) (qualification “Training coach”) - training period is 10 or 20 months.
- Tax and taxation (qualification “Specialist in the sphere of taxation”) - training period is 10 months.
- Modern foreign language (foreign economic activity) (qualification “Translator-executive assistant”) - training period is 17 months.
- Accounting and control in business activities (qualification “Accountant-economist”) - training period is 10 months.
- Tour operator and travel agent activities (qualification “Tourism Product Formation and Sales Manager”) - training period is 20 months.